smart real estate coach podcast
with chris prefontaine
from pro hockey player to real estate investor
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Bob’s experience as a professional hockey player taught him early in his career the importance of having a coach
- How Bob made his way into real estate investing after retiring from his career as a hockey player
- How Bob’s local REI group played an integral role in getting him started as an investor, and how he recognized that many investors struggle with a lack of time
- How Bob got involved in the virtual assistant business, and how his virtual assistants can help investors make the most of their limited time
- How Bob and his team carefully vet and train their virtual assistants to ensure that they have the skills and tools they need to succeed
- Why following the next shiny object in real estate will never take you as far as picking a niche and sticking to it until you master it
- How Bob finds a way to balance between his time working on his two companies and his time with his family
- How to get in touch with REVA and find out more information about their virtual assistant services
- What key daily habits and morning rituals Bob follows to ensure that he’s starting each day off at his best
- Why effectively marketing yourself is crucial for any business, whether in the real estate space or elsewhere
By utilizing the power of virtual assistants real estate professionals are able to leverage and scale their businesses.
This episode with Bob Lachance is a great one if you are looking to learn more about what a virtual assistant is, how you can hire one, and what they can specifically help with in your business.
Trained Real Estate Virtual Assistants Dedicated To Your Business
Join the hundreds of businesses that are using REVA Global Virtual Assistants to grow and thrive.
Not Sure What Tasks To
We’ve got you covered.
Download our free guide to help you get started.