Ringless Voicemail (RVM)
Ringless voicemail is another lead generation tactic that has increased in popularity over the past few years. Ringless voicemail is almost exactly as it sounds.
Simply put, it’s the process of leaving a pre-recorded voicemail on someone’s phone without having their phone ring.
To start, you should pre-record your script for your Virtual Assistant to use. Your VA will set up the campaign, drip out RVM’s, take inbound calls, and add the leads to your CRM. They can monitor and report the campaign performance as well.
This strategy can be effective if being used in the right way. A few best practices are listed below:
• Deliver the script as casually as possible and not as if it’s being read
• Leave detailed information
• Always leave a callback number twice
• Make a follow-up through an email
• Consider people who are on the DNC list
Organic Lead Generation
Generating leads organically is a strategy that should not be overlooked! Best of all this method is completely free!
Your Virtual Assistant can generate leads organically in a variety of ways such as:
• Joining relevant real estate groups in LinkedIn and Facebook
• Engage and share posts that link back to your website/page
• Connect with potential leads. (Message and check comments for leads)
• Search for real estate deals in BiggerPockets and send a direct message to the potential client
• Usage of “Keyword Alerts” in BiggerPockets like “foreclosures”, “New York”, so you will receive a notification when the keyword is included in a post, podcast, or article.
• Posting blog articles with backlinks to your website and a call to action
Direct Mail Campaign
There are rumors that direct mail is a dying strategy for real estate leads, but that is not entirely true! Direct mail can be effective but it needs to be done consistently and in volume.
Many people make the mistake of buying a small list, sending out a couple hundred mailers, and not getting any leads from it, and calling the strategy dead based on that one experience.
On average, we have found that there is a 1% response rate regardless of list size and that about 1 in every 20 responses leads to a deal.
So on average, for every 2,000 mailers that are sent out, about 20 people will respond, and you will get 1 deal from your efforts. This can certainly have potential for a good ROI, but again, you must be consistent and do it in volume!
Here are some helpful tips in executing a successful direct mail campaign:
• Lay out your products/services as clearly as possible
• Provide detailed information on how to get back with you in response to the offer
• Personalize your message
• Create a follow-up plan. You can ask the VA to do follow-ups by calling your leads
Generating quality real estate leads is not a simple task and can end up losing you more time if not done right. Automating your lead generation process will allow you to focus on the income-producing tasks that allow you to scale your business.
Remember, the best automation is a great Virtual Assistant!